The website was created for Papa Johns Atlanta branch. PSD files were supplied by the design agency along with the list of functionality that the pages will have.
- The home page has a slider which displays the stores across Atlanta to the users. The store locations display are based on the location of the website visitor. The nearest store will display first, followed by the rest, based on the distance.
- The header also featured a search box where users can enter their zip code and find the stores nearest to that zip code.
- The backend has a Custom Post Type called “Stores” with a Custom Taxonomy “Locations”. The stores and their details are entered in a customized backend where they can easily enter the details about the store. Custom Fields was used to create the backend.
- The testimonials also have a Custom Post Type, where custom fields have been used to enter the testimonials and their details like Name, Ratings, etc.
- The website also features a standard blog.