LifeLine Repairs is a mobile repair store across many locations in the United States of America. The website development work was contracted to me by a design agency based in Atlanta. PSD mockups were supplied.
- The home page has a slider on top with a short introduction. It also shows the locations of the stores which are nearest to the website visitor according to their IP address.
- The menu has a sub menu under certain links, which just show the logo of the mobile brand. It was custom made and no external plugin was used to create that.
- The service pages have a list of mobile phones of each brand. Clicking on them will slide down their rates for that particular device. The services can be filtered by brand and locations.
- The Locations tab in the menu has a drop-down of different locations where they are based. Each page show the details about the locations for that state. They also have an appointment form which would automatically open the contract form of that particular location.
- They also wanted to have a main page for Locations which shows the store locations in a map. It shows the location of the stores nearest to the website visitor. Additionally, the users can search for stores by zip or city or state.
- They also sell mobile phones. WooCommerce was used to create the eCommerce part of the website.