Leadership Strategies is the #1 facilitation training and facilitation services company. The website development work was contracted to me by a design agency based in Atlanta. PSD mockups were supplied.
- The client wanted to use Visual Composer for the layout so that they can change the layout in the future easily.
- The menu has a mega menu with links to the left and content to the right. The links have sub menu items as well which slide down when you hover over the parent links. This was custom made. No external plugin was used to create the menu.
- WooCommere was used to create the eCommerce part of the website. They sell courses and books online.
- The client wanted to display the courses in a calendar layout. FullCalendar was used to display the courses in the calendar. Custom Post Type was used to create the Courses backend with custom fields. Users can slide through other months as well to view the courses. It also has a search featrure where users can select the Month and Year.
- The website is responsive on all devices.